Sunday, October 6, 2013
1 to 5 p.m.
Each Fall, KBS celebrates the harvest with family activities at the Kellogg Bird Sanctuary, Kellogg Farm Dairy Center, LTER Field Lab and Kellogg Manor House.
In the tradition of Mr. Kellogg's generosity, we ask everyone to please bring non-perishable food items for the Food Bank of South Central Michigan.
Each of the KBS units will collect your donations and invite you to explore!
Kellogg Manor House
- Learn about Mr. Kellogg and tour the house.
- Participate in children's activities involving apple facts.
- Enjoy a delicious and nutritious apple.
Kellogg Bird Sanctuary
- Check out the Bird Olympics.
- Participate in activities to see how you measure up to the world's most amazing birds.
- View live birds of prey appearances.
- Enjoy cider and donuts.
- Have your face painted.
Kellogg Farm - Dairy Center
- See a robotic milker in action.
- Learn about exciting research.
- Sample cheese made from our cows' milk.
LTER Field Lab - Fun with Science! (across from the Dairy, 10378 40th St.)
- Have fun with water critters.
- Learn about farming and food.
- Check out prairies grown for biofuels.
- Learn about the world beneath our feet.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 269-671-2263.
See you there!